Saturday, August 18, 2007

A day in Iowa

Today was a strange day. We got up earlier than we have lately, so that was rough. I went and helped someone move in for about an hour today. They didn't have much stuff and several people came to help, so it was pretty easy. The best part? It was 65 degrees! The first cool day in months!

After coming home to change, I went up to the school to practice for a bit. I took this picture while I was up there. It's an Iowa Hawkeye statue made entirely of mirrors!

Tonight Kate and I couldn't think anything to do, so we just got in the car and started driving. We decided to flip a coin to decide where to drive - heads is a left turn and tails a right turn. First it took us to the state girls' softball game! Next was a crazy car/cart/motorcycle. Then to the mall where we bought two cd's for Kate's collection (her cd binder with around 100 cd's was stolen, so we have to start rebuilding). There was more uneventful driving around, but it turned a boring night into something unboring! I'll take it!





Note: all images taken with a 2 Mpx iPhone.

No comments: